Happy Monday! Email coming on Thursday regarding Parent/teacher Interviews

cute-chickadeeHi there Chickadee Parents!

I hope you had a wonderful Monday and are enjoying your evening together as a family! What a beautiful day it was!

If you are just receiving your first notification for our blog, welcome! I added a few of your emails to our subscription list. I am presently making a chickadee email group list and I noticed some of you had not signed up on our class blog subscription list. I hope you are now receiving this information that I put on the blog. I love to communicate what is going on here at KHPS and I try to update you frequently on here. I am happy to have you reading the blog!

Chickadee Class Email:

Please keep an eye on your email…(*feel free to send me a hello email to make sure I have your current email address at Jo-Anne.Pulley@ocdsb.ca ). I am missing a few of your emails and will write notes in Mr. Zippy tomorrow if yours is needed!

I am going to be sending an email to all of you on Thursday November 10. We are setting up interview dates for Thursday Nov. 17- 4:30-7:30 and Friday Nov. 18- 8:00-11:00am.

It is a sign-up process and we will be sending you instructions in the email on how to do this. Please Note: We are not meeting with all of you at this time. You will receive an email either:

1) inviting you to sign up for a 10-minute interview on either of those dates  (with instructions on how to do so ) or…

2) letting you know that an interview is not needed at this time.

If you have any questions or concerns and would like to set up a phone interview or schedule a 10 minute interview meeting with us, prior to or after the interviews, please jot us a note in “Mr. Zippy”.

Thank-you so much!

Ms. Jo-Anne 🙂