Show and Tell is starting on Friday!!

Tuesday, November 23, 2016

Dear Family,

We will be starting our “Show and Tell” program on Friday, November 25th with Zaid!

I believe this is a wonderful way to help develop oral language skills, as well as confidence in children.

This program will run alongside the “Kinderstar” program. When your child is the Kinderstar this month, he/she can bring in a special toy, book, picture, doll etc to show the class. Please refer to our November and December calendars for your child’s Kinderstar day. 

Also, please take a look at the “question wheel” that I will send home (tomorrow in Mr. Zippy) to help prepare your child with his or her presentation. The expectation is that each child will tell at least 3 facts about his or her “treasure”. Also, we will be learning to ask good questions after each presentation, learning the difference between a story and question.

The children enjoy this program and do exceptionally well presenting their treasures! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to write me a note in “Mr. Zippy”.

Thanks for your continued support! 

….we look forward to Zaid’s  show and tell on Friday!!!

Ms. Jo-Anne 🙂